REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE SECURITY SERVICES
The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica hereby requests proposals to provide Security Services at the Marigot Fisheries Complex (MFC), Bay Street, Marigot commencing January 1, 2024.
The contracted party will be expected to provide comprehensive, professional, and visible security services in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Blue and Green Economy:
SCOPE OF WORK
- The contracted party will be expected to comply with all requirements and standards as set out in the Service Level Specifications relevant to the delivery of the service.
- The contracted party will be expected to provide professional security services on a daily basis.
- Scope of Services–the specific tasks to be undertaken by the contractor shall include but not limited to:
- Protecting premises and property from theft and vandalism
- Patrolling grounds and perimeter of premisesControlling the access of persons to compounds and buildings, and where applicable, escort from the premises any loiterers or vagrants or any other persons who do not have bona fide reason to be on the premises.Monitoring of surveillance and security systems, where applicableResponding to security threats and emergencies to employees and users of the facilitiesReporting of incidents of breach of securityChecking for any gates left open, or assets which seem out of place and keeping all gates secured outside of normal working hours.Keeping secure all keys assigned to dedicated security personnelEnsuring that all fire fighting equipment remains operable and in designated locations, and that fire exits and tools are not obstructedActivating systems as generators for the restoration of services in circumstances of power failures
- Bringing to the attention any observable damage or interference to physical property and assets; defective lights and fittings on gates; and water leaks or electrical issues.
The services are to be supplied on a contractual basis for a minimum of one (1) year in the first instance, subject to renewal on satisfactory delivery of the services.
Request for Proposal should be addressed in sealed marked envelopes marked:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Blue and Green Economy