Former champion Central Cooperative Credit Union Dublanc FC has maintained their unbeaten run in the 2023 Dominica Football Association Premiere Division League. On Saturday at the Almond Park in Dublanc, the home team notched up its third win in as many matches with a four goals to one win over LA Stars FC. National player, Briel Thomas found the back of the net twice. There was one goal each for Felix Anselm and Savio Anselm. Darron James scored the lone goal for LA Starz FC. Briel Thomas was named as the player of the game.
In the other encounter on Saturday, Middleham United FC and Bombers FC played to a two all draw at the Benjamin Park in Portsmouth. Kimon Jno Baptiste and Josimar Gustave scored for Middleham United FC. Usher George and Tyler George scored for the home team. Marcellus Bonney was named as the player of the game.
On Sunday, Promex Harlem picked up its second win in a row with the two goals to one win over Valvoline WE United FC. Tyriq Jno Baptiste and Yvesterson Xavier scored for Harlem. Randel Coipel was the goal scorer for WE United FC. Yverterson Xavier was named as the player of the game.
In Sunday’s other encounter, Blue Waters Bath Estate FC and defending champions Sagicor South East FC played to a love all draw at Portsmouth. Eustace Marshall was named as the player of the game.
In the lone game on Friday, Connect 767 East Central FC defeated Petro Caribe Pointe Michel by four goals to one. Romario Burgins, Starrel Seraphine and Kenroy Durand scored one goal each for the winners. The other goal came courtesy an own goal. Justin Casimir scored for Pointe Michel FC. Westmore Tulloch was named as the player of the game.
The point standings are as follows:
- Dublanc has 9 points from three games
- Middleham United has 8 points from four games
- Bath Estate FC has seven points from three games
- East Central FC has 7 points from four games
- Harlem has 6 points from four games
- South East has four points from three games
- WE United FC has four points from four games
- LA Stars FC has two points from three games
- Bombers FC has 2 points from two games
- Pointe Michel FC has lost all four games played and is yet to earn a point