Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Employer: Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica
Project: Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project
Contract title: Restoration of Flooring, Partitions, Doors, and Electrical Works at the Central
Country: Commonwealth of Dominica
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: Credit No. IDA 62310-DM; Grant No. IDA D3060-DM
RFB No: DM-MAF-325254-CW-RFB
Issued on: November 29, 2022
- The Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture and National Food Security -Government of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Restoration of Flooring, Partitions, Doors, and Electrical Works
at the Central Livestock Farm.
- The Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project, Project Implementation Unit, Ministry of Blue & Green Economy, Agriculture & National Food Security now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Restoration of Flooring, Partitions, Doors, and Electrical Works at the Central Livestock Farm.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”
Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers of July 2016 revised November 2017, August 2018, and November 2020. (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information at the Project Implementation Unit, Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience Project- Project Implementation Unit, on email address firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com during office hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Mondays and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesdays to Fridays. at the address given below
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by e-mail.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11:00 a.m. Easter Caribbean Time, December 29th, 2022. Electronic Submission of bids will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives
and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 29th December 2022, 11:00 a.m. Eastern Caribbean Time
- All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid-Securing Declaration,”
- “Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”
- The address referred to above is:
Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project
Project Implementation Unit
Attn.: Project Manager
First Floor, First Domestic Building,
19-21 king George V Street, Roseau
Commonwealth of Dominica
Telephone: 1 (767) 266- 3998/3981/275-1957
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com