Dominica Football Association (DFA) Employment Opportunity
The DFA is searching for a suitably qualified individual to work in the position of Grassroots Coordinator.
Responsible to develop, coordinate, and implement grassroots activities, supporting and activate community volunteers in the growth of grassroots structures, and organizing festivals and skill development activities among players.
Minimum of two years of working experience
Competences and skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written format
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of the football environment in Dominica
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Valid Class B driver’s license (with access to a vehicle)
The duties are but not limited to:
1. Formulate, coordinate, and execute operational plans along with the Technical Department for the grassroots programmes
2. Work with schools and communities for the advancement of the grassroots programme
Address for Applications:
Applications should be sent under confidential cover to:
The General Secretary Dominica Football Association
Bath Estate Dominica
Applications can also be sent via email to: email@example.com.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3 October 2022.